Thursday, January 26, 2006

Look around
The grass is high
The fields are ripe
It's the springtime of my life.



What a fun time I have been having! I suppose I am the exception to the "dating" rule...but it doesn’t worry me.

(What I am referring to is the fact that up until 2 weeks ago I had never really gone on a real "date.")

My first was fun. The young man (my fiancé of course) picked me up at my house at 6:00pm. We both dressed up -- he was in black from his neck to his ankles (boots were brown), and I got to wear my heels. He took me out to Abuelo's - a good mexican food restaurant. It was a bit of a chilly night, but as the car heater was working well, we were warm. We got out of the car and went into the restaurant, he gave them his name and we sat down to wait for a table. As we waited we visited about different things, joked about lots of things, agreed on other things, but then it was time to sit down and we did. Ordering was easy-he got a beef quesadilla and I got enchiladas. It was good food, but alas, I could not finish mine! So we got a doggie bag and left the place (we did pay first). After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble where we got Starbucks, then went into the store and looked at the movies, music and some books. It was a good time of walking and looking. Then he took me home. We have wonderful times together. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger LN said...

"I'll tell you a bit of news-- I saw a chap on the train today had on brown boots!"

9:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the post, to quote the French, "C'est l'amour!" ;^)

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Brown boots! I ahst ya!"

"This correspondence now must cease."

xo

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home