Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bobby Dylan Rides Again

well he actually is still riding...

Anyway, I thought I might take this opportunity to mention how wonderful it is to listen to the music of Andy Hedges. Last Tuesday I saw him play at a local shop and it was a great experience. Here is a picture:

It has been a pleasure re-aquainting myself with him and his roommate, my old partner in crime, Brent Hastings. Not suprisingly, Brent also is a very nice singer.

Brent and I are on a mission to introduce as many people as possible to his music. Mostly by word of mouth, though I have used my Photoshop skills a little. My whole family already listens to his CD and they love it. If you are inclined to listen, three of the tracks on his CD "City Boys" can be heard at Pure Volume and three different ones are at his myspace page- if I were you, I would listen to the title track on the first and "Dust and Horns" on the latter.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

By the way, that was a 2 second exposure, it was really dark in there and I didn't want to use the flash.

10:10 AM

 
Blogger LN said...

That's great! We were just listening to his CD last night, and I was thinking that we ought to put a post on here about how good it is. Ye Objects of Sense is one of my favorites-- both parts of it are great. I also really like Girl from the North Country. But then, I really like them all.
Good stuff.

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and the first part of Ye Objects of Sense was sung by my mom, Joe Taylor, Tom Taylor, and Kathy Taylor. Isn't it neat?!

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home